Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $17.99Inside Taste of Home Annual Recipes you'll find:
- 500+ family-favorite recipes from Taste of Home magazine
- Huge variety: Main dishes, side dishes, appetizers, desserts & more!
- 350+ gorgeous color photos
- Prep & cook times for every recipe
Regular Price: $15.95
Special Price: $7.00Inside Taste of Home Fresh & Easy you'll find:
- 325 delicious, no-fuss recipes using your best fresh ingredients
- Effortless main courses, garden-fresh salads, wholesome breads, scrumptious desserts and more
- Beautiful, full-colored photos to show you the tasty results
$17.95Inside Comfort Food Diet: Quick and Easy Favorites you'll find:
- 380 lightened-up recipes that are still full or flavor
- Tasty entrées, spiced-up sides, satisfying snacks, delightful desserts, and more
- Bonus chapters: Slow cooker, 30-minute prep entrées, and recipes with 8-ingredients or less
- Beautiful, full-color photos to help you choose your perfect meal
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $7.00Inside The Diabetic Cookbook you'll find:
- 196 BRAND-NEW healthy recipes that are lower in fat and calories, but full of flavor
- 26 light and luscious desserts
- Every recipe tested and approved by a registered dietician
- Cooking tips and simple strategies for making smart food choices
- Dozens of mouthwatering full color photos
$9.99Inside Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: New Quick & Easy Favorites you'll find:
- BONUS CHAPTERS: Slow cooker, 30-minute prep entrees, and recipes with 8-ingredients or less
- New sections dealing with food vs stress; freezing your favorite foods; and easy ways to burn calories during the day
$7.99Inside Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Diabetic Edition eBook you'll find:
- Nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges on each recipe
- 100 favorites made to suit a diabetic lifestyle
- Easy dinner recipes
- Casseroles, soups, snacks, sides, desserts & more!
$24.99Fix Your Head to Lose the Weight
From the man who created weight loss television comes a no-holds-barred guide to shedding the pounds for good, using the same problem-solving and motivational skills used so successfully with reality show contestants. Every fat person (yes, “fat person”—there’ll be no sugarcoating here) knows that you need to move more and eat less to shed pounds. Not exactly rocket science. Yet that simple formula doesn’t get to the root of what makes someone top out at 500 pounds, or sometimes just carry an extra fifty.
The big fat truth is that the secret to weight loss is what’s in your head. Viewers of Extreme Weight Loss, The Biggest Loser, The Revolution and other transformational shows have seen the “technicians”—the trainers, the nutritionists, the doctors, and other health pros who appear on-screen—but they’ve never seen the heart and soul behind these amazing makeovers.
That would be JD Roth, the behind-the-scenes wizard who created weight loss television. Intimately involved in casting the shows’ contestants, he’s the guy whose picture they tape onto their elliptical trainers and angrily scream at each night—then hug out of gratitude the next morning. He’s the guy who holds them when they cry and the one who tells them they need to get back on the treadmill even though they’re crying. JD is the tough-love dad for the contestants on these shows—love being the operative word. Because it’s not just TV to JD; he’s on a mission to change your life. In The Big Fat Truth, JD will help you unearth the real reasons you’re overweight (and it’s not because you love food!).
Then he’ll show you how to create your own reality show and shake up your life to do the impossible. Included throughout are inspiring stories, advice, and before-and-after photos from people JD has helped to lose weight (both on camera and off), along with quick tips for how to stay accountable and a 30-day plan for putting this advice into action. Learn More