Quick & Easy
$24.99Inside Taste of Home Contest Winning Annual Recipes 2014 you'll find:
- 350+ national contest winning recipes & tips
- Easy recipes made with everyday ingredients
- Huge variety of favorites from dozens of contests
- Every recipe test-kitchen approved
- 240 glossy pages with full-color photos
$19.99Inside Taste of Home Easy Weeknight Dinners you'll find:
- Available Fall 2014
- 316 quick-read recipe with short ingredient lists
- A year’s worth of fast-fix weeknight entrees
- Gorgeous color photo for every dish
- Complete meals ready in 30 minutes or less
$24.99Inside Everyday Slow Cooker & One-Dish Recipes 2014 you'll find:
- 400+ make-aheas, one-dish recipes & time-saving tips
- 256 pages with mouthwatering color photos of every recipe
- Prep times and cook times for every recipe
- BONUS chapter of buttery, homemade breads and garden-fresh salads
$9.99Taste of Home readers love their 13x9-inch pans! They've shared their favorite recipes for appetizers, sides, breakfasts, breads, casseroles, entrees and desserts.
Inside you'll find:
- 121 recipes for your 13X9 pan
- Brunches and more!
$24.99$10 off for a limited time!
YOUR COOKBOOK INCLUDES:
- 509 must-have recipes made with everyday ingredients!
- Prep and cook times included for every recipe!
- 320 glossy pages, with hundreds of full-color photos!
- Gorgeous 8 3/8"" x 11 1/8"" hardcover book; made to last!
- Double-indexed for fast lookup!
$9.99Cooking for a busy family requires a strategy, and this issue is packed with solutions that will help you put dinner on the table every night. We gathered slow cooker and make-ahead recipes as well as speedy entrees, breakfasts, sides, salads and desserts, all from home cooks just like yo, so you know these meals will work for your family. Learn More
$15.99Just when you thought slow-cooked recipes couldn’t get any easier, Taste of Home brings you Easy, Simple, Fast Slow Cooker that cuts the prep work from slow- cooked recipes so family cooks can load up their slow cookers in as little as 15 minutes, then set it and forget it as dinner simmers on it’s own during the day. Learn More