$19.99Inside Best of Comfort Food Diet you'll find:
- 760+ best-of-the best recipes from previous editions of The Comfort Food Diet
- Six-week meal plan, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Tips for healthy dining out, determining portion size, get the most out of exercise and more
- Inspiring before-and-after diet stories
$17.99Inside Taste of Home Healthy Cooking you'll find:
- 501 healthy recipes from family cooks just like you
- Lightened-up breakfasts, appetizers, main dishes, cakes, pies and more
- Special collections of 30-minute main dishes, family-pleasing menus, and gluten-free favorites
- Nutrition Facts for every recipe, plus icons for low-fat, low-sodium and low-carb dishes, meatless dishes and 30 minute or less recipes
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $10.00Inside Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2014 you'll find:
- 400+ better-for-you recipes and tips
- Complete nutrition facts for every recipe, plus icons noting reduced fat, sodium and carb dishes
- Gorgeous full-color photos, dozens of healthy living tips and much more
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $7.00Inside Taste of Home Diabetes Family-Friendly Cookbook you’ll find:
- 500+ healthy recipes the whole family can enjoy
- Complete nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges for easy meal planning
- Recipes for any occasion, including desserts, appetizers, breads and more
- Smart healthy-living advice for shopping, snacking and curbing cravings
YOUR COOKBOOK INCLUDES:
- 509 must-have recipes made with everyday ingredients!
- Prep and cook times included for every recipe!
- 320 glossy pages, with hundreds of full-color photos!
- Gorgeous 8 3/8"" x 11 1/8"" hardcover book; made to last!
- Double-indexed for fast lookup!
$24.99Fix Your Head to Lose the Weight
From the man who created weight loss television comes a no-holds-barred guide to shedding the pounds for good, using the same problem-solving and motivational skills used so successfully with reality show contestants. Every fat person (yes, “fat person”—there’ll be no sugarcoating here) knows that you need to move more and eat less to shed pounds. Not exactly rocket science. Yet that simple formula doesn’t get to the root of what makes someone top out at 500 pounds, or sometimes just carry an extra fifty.
The big fat truth is that the secret to weight loss is what’s in your head. Viewers of Extreme Weight Loss, The Biggest Loser, The Revolution and other transformational shows have seen the “technicians”—the trainers, the nutritionists, the doctors, and other health pros who appear on-screen—but they’ve never seen the heart and soul behind these amazing makeovers.
That would be JD Roth, the behind-the-scenes wizard who created weight loss television. Intimately involved in casting the shows’ contestants, he’s the guy whose picture they tape onto their elliptical trainers and angrily scream at each night—then hug out of gratitude the next morning. He’s the guy who holds them when they cry and the one who tells them they need to get back on the treadmill even though they’re crying. JD is the tough-love dad for the contestants on these shows—love being the operative word. Because it’s not just TV to JD; he’s on a mission to change your life. In The Big Fat Truth, JD will help you unearth the real reasons you’re overweight (and it’s not because you love food!).
Then he’ll show you how to create your own reality show and shake up your life to do the impossible. Included throughout are inspiring stories, advice, and before-and-after photos from people JD has helped to lose weight (both on camera and off), along with quick tips for how to stay accountable and a 30-day plan for putting this advice into action. Learn More